Cif believes that beautiful homes and beautiful places make us all happier. This is why Cif products clean to reveal the beauty in your bathroom.
Refresh your bathroom floors, walls, tiles, shower, and sink with Cif’s range of bathroom cleaning products – your beautiful bathroom is sure to get you smiling! Cif is tough on dirt but gentle on surfaces – these products ensure beautiful results. Find out how to clean your bathroom here.
How to clean bathroom and shower tiles:
- For shiny, clean tiles: Cif Cream with 100% natural cleaning particles removes 100% of tough dirt, leaving surfaces shiny clean
- Remove mould stains: Cif Perfect Finish Mould Stain Remover is highly effective at removing black mould stains in those hard to reach corners, which could spoil the look of your bathroom. Spray it on to the surface, and then leave the room for 15 to 20 minutes to give it time to act. Then, rinse the area with water or let the product dry completely
- Remove limescale: Use Cif Perfect Finish Anti-Limescale Spray, with a specialist formula that leaves your surfaces shiny and streak free in minutes, to remove 100% of tough limescale stains
- Remove watermarks : Use Cif Power & Shine Bathroom Spray with water repellent technology to remove 100% of soap scum for a 100% streak-free finish
How to clean a bathroom sink and tub
- Start with Cif Cream to remove 100% of tough dirt. Watch it effortlessly rinse off for a beautiful shine
- Use Cif Perfect Finish Stainless Steel Spray on your taps. Its specialist formula removes dirt and fingerprints with a streak-free finish
- Deal with bathroom bacteria with Cif Power & Shine Antibacterial spray. It kills 99.9% of bacteria
How to clean a bathroom floor
After cleaning your bathroom surfaces, it’s time to make your floor beautiful again.
Cif Floor Cleaner is perfect for cleaning bathroom floor tiles, getting them shiny, clean, and fresh, with no rinsing needed. It’s your key to beautiful, shiny bathroom floors!
Goodbye ugly dirt, hello beautiful bathroom!
Remember: before using any product, carefully read the instructions and warnings on the label. Always test any product in a small, inconspicuous area first.