Cif Outdoor Rust Spray is the perfect way to reveal the beauty of a range of outdoor surfaces. With its fast-acting formula, Cif Outdoor Rust Spray cuts through rust and removes dirt to bring new life to your outdoor areas. It leaves behind a stunning finish on a variety of outdoor surfaces and equipment. You’ll be amazed at the difference that Cif Outdoor Rust Spray makes to your outdoor surfaces!
For hints and tips about where Cif can reveal the beauty outside your home, visit Cleanipedia.
How to use Cif Outdoor Rust Spray:
• To remove rust, spray the product onto the surface, leave for a few seconds, clean and rinse.
• For shinier results, wipe with a dry and clean cloth. For tough rust, leave for a few minutes before wiping.
• Nozzle opening/closure: push down the safety clasp while turning the nozzle of the sprayer into the working position.
• After use, always turn the nozzle back into the Stop position. Keep in a cool place and store upright.
• Do not use on marble, natural stones or painted wood. For use on painted or new / unusual surfaces, test on a small inconspicuous area first. Rinse well after use on plastics, aluminium and enamel.