Cif Outdoor Mould Spray is the perfect way to reveal the beauty a range of your outdoor surfaces. Formulated with bleach for effective cleaning, Cif Outdoor Mould Spray is scientifically designed to remove mould stains on outdoor surfaces, leaving a stunning finish.
For hints and tips about where Cif can reveal the beauty outside your home, visit Cleanipedia.
How to use Cif Outdoor Mould Spray:
• Do not remove the mould before spraying to prevent dispersal of dangerous spores.
• Spray the surface to be cleaned from a distance of 10-15cm.
• Leave the product to act for 1 minute for light stains, 5 minutes or more for tough stains.
• Rinse the treated area with water and wipe if necessary.
• Surfaces must not be over-wet – just lightly sprayed. Avoid excessive spraying.
• Repeat the procedure if necessary in cases of heavy contamination, but only after rinsing or once the surface is dry.
• Only use in well-ventilated areas to avoid irritation of eyes and throat. Spray must not be inhaled or allowed to come into contact with skin or eyes. If any irritation is experienced, stop use immediately and leave the area to allow the product to dry.
• Test the product on a small area before use, to see the reaction of the surface.
• Do not use on wood, rubber, anodized aluminium, linoleum, coloured grouting, fabrics, leather, or tiles with letterings and symbols.
• For new, unusual, coloured surfaces or painted wood, painted metal, marble, vinyl, plated metal chromium and damaged surface; or in case of any doubt, try the product on an inconspicuous area first.
• Keep in a cool place and store upright.