Terms & Conditions for Anti-Bac 500 Competition
- This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, visit https://www.cifclean.co.uk/cif-squad/antibaccompetition.html and fill in the form. For the entry to be valid, entrants must add first name, last name, email, address and answer 3 questions.
- The opening date for entries is 10:00 BST on 06/08/2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on 13/08/2020.
- Prizes are limited to one per household.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- There are 500 prizes in total. Each of the 500 winners will receive 1x Cif Anti-Bac & Shine spray 700ml, 1x Cif Anti-Bac & Shine ecorefill 70ml, and 1x Cif Anti-Bac & Shine wipes 80pc, delivered to their home in UK.
- The first 500 entries drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win one of the prizes. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email from email@example.com within 7 days of the closing date. The prizes will be posted within 14 days.
- As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).