Cif Squad May Competition T&CS
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, visit www.cifclean.co.uk/cifsquad and upload your 30 second video of your cleaning transformation at home, using a Cif product. For the entry to be valid, entrants must fill out the form to include name + email address for the first entry, and for all entries after must enter their email address.
- The opening date for entries is 07:00 BST on Saturday 23rd May 2020 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 BST on Sunday 31st May 2020.
- Prizes are limited to one per household.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Each entry:
- must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards;
- Must show Cif product use which is safe and responsible and in accordance with warnings and instructions on the label;
- must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Cif and it must not contain or reference any third party trade marks or logos unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third party trade marks; and
- must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).]
- If anyone other than you appears in your entry, you must have their permission to use their name and/or likeness in the manner contemplated by this promotion.
- If any group of people elects to collaborate on a submission, they are required to designate one person as the agent of the group to enter the promotion, agree to these terms and conditions and accept the prize on behalf of the group.
- Entries received in connection with this promotion will be reviewed by the Promoter or a third party moderator before they are published online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, they will not post the video online. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from www.cifclean.co.uk/cifsquad at any time without prior notice to entrants.
- If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trade marks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
- Entrants shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners ("the Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the entrant's submission including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- There are 3 prizes in total. Each of the 3 winners will receive a Home Cleaning Kit from Lever Direct (1x Persil washing liquid 57 washes, 1x Comfort Intense Fabric Conditioner 85 washes, 1x Cif Power & Shine Kitchen Spray 700ml, 4x Cif Power & Shine Kitchen ecorefills, 1x Cif Power & Shine Bathroom Spray 700ml, 4x Cif Power & Shine Bathroom ecorefills, 1x Domestos Original bleach, 1x Domestos Zero Limescale lime toilet cleaner, 1x Cif Eucalyptus Bathroom wipres 80pcs, 1x Cif Citrus Burst Kitchen Wipes 80pcs), 1x book ‘Lynsey Crombie – The Easy Life’ and 1x pack of 10 Microfibre Super Cleaning Pad Sponges from Lynsey Queen of Clean range.
- The first 3 entries drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win the prizes. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and addresswithin 7 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Cif Squad Competition, Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants release Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- [These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.]
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).
Three lucky winners will be picked to win this cleaning bundle from Lever Direct + Lynsey Queen of Clean.
Winners will be picked at random on 1st June, so submit your 30 sec entries of your cleaning transformation at home, using a Cif product by 23:59 on 31st May. Entries open to Great Britain consumers only, 18+. You don’t have to upload a video to become part of Cif Squad, but if you do & you meet the criteria, you will enter the competition.