Terms & Conditions
#iheartcif British Heart Foundation x Cif
This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18+.
To be a part of this Campaign entrants must post a photo of a ‘Cif Heart’ that they have drawn with any Cif cream on a plain surface (e.g., hob, table, or any surface) with the hashtag #iheartcif and tagging @cik_uki to show support of Cif donations. Once the entrant has posted the photo it will be curated and moderated and then published on the Cif website.
By submitting your photograph, you have agreed to assign the copyright of your photograph(s) to Unilever UK Limited (“Unilever”) of Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 7GR, for the purpose of promoting Unilever Cif brand (the “Brand”) in connection with the campaign to raise funds and fight heart disease (the “Campaign”), which is a partnership between Unilever and the British Heart Foundation. The £15,000 raised will be donated to the British Heart Foundation. Charity number: 225971. In consideration of Unilever allowing, you to take part in the Campaign your photograph(s) taken of the Cif love heart as well as your first name and age may be used by Unilever to promote the Brand now and in future advertising and promotional materials in any and all medium (including on-line) worldwide. By entering this promotion, you agree that we may use the photograph(s) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You assign to Unilever with full title guarantee for the whole term of such rights together with any and all reversions, extensions or renewals, the following rights throughout the world (“Rights”):
1. the entire copyright and all other rights in the nature of copyright in the photograph(s).
2. all other rights of whatever nature, whether now known or created in the future, to which you now or may at any time after the date of this assignment be entitled by virtue of any of the laws in force in any part of the world, in and to the photograph(s); and
3. all related rights and powers arising or accrued, including the right to sue for damages and other remedies for any infringement of any of the rights listed in these terms and conditions which occurred prior to the date of this assignment.
Unilever are committed to protecting your personal data and complying with relevant data protection legislation. We agree to only collect your personal data and use it in advertising and promotional materials for the Brand only. These terms also outline your rights regarding data protection and tell you how to contact us.
1. By entering this promotion, you hereby agree that there will be no residual or any other type of payment, royalty, or fee due to you in connection with the rights granted herein.
2. To the extent permitted by law in the UK and in all other countries world-wide, you hereby irrevocably waive all current and future moral rights in the photograph(s).
3. Each entry:
a. must be suitable for display and publication online and should not be obscene or indecent (including but not limited to nudity, pornography, or profanity), it must not contain defamatory statements or words or symbols that are offensive either generally or to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group. It must not include threats to any person, place, business, or group, it must not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm, or entity, and it must not in any other way violate applicable laws and regulations or network standards.
b. must not contain or refer to any products other than those of Unilever / Cif and it must not contain or reference any third-party trademarks or logos (other than those of Unilever / Cif) unless such inclusion is merely incidental and is not unduly prominent and as long as it is included with due cause and in such a way that it does not take unfair advantage of any third-party trademarks; and
c. must be the entrant’s own work and must not contain any copyright protected works (other than as owned by the entrant).
4. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants release Instagram for all claims and liabilities arising in respect of the promotion.
5. Nothing contained in this document obliges us to use the photograph(s) in any media for the purposes of promoting the Brand.
6. Entries received in connection with this promotion may be reviewed by the Promoter or a third-party moderator after they have been placed online to confirm they comply with these terms and conditions. If any such entries are or could reasonably be construed as being unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions, we may remove them from https://www.cifclean.co.uk/cif-squad/i-heart-cif.html immediately. The Promoter reserves the right to delete or remove any published entries from https://www.cifclean.co.uk/cif-squad/i-heart-cif.html at any time without prior notice to entrants.
7. If you provide Unilever with photograph(s) which was taken by a third party (someone other than you, Unilever or Unilever’s agents, your parent or guardian) you confirm you have the permission of that third party to give the film to Unilever for the uses highlighted in these terms.
If you submit an entry that includes material the rights in which are owned by a third party, including intellectual property rights such as copyright and trademarks, you will be responsible for any legal action that party may take against you.
By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge, and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses, and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
This authorisation and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Cif Squad members, together we can give everyday cleaning some meaning. Show us your support by posting your Cif Cream hearts and display your hearts in our #iheartcif gallery and donate £10k to the British Heart Foundation https://www.cifclean.co.uk/cif-squad/i-heart-cif.html
Open to UK residents 18+ ONLY. T&Cs apply https://www.cifclean.co.uk/cif-squad/i-heart-cif/terms-and-conditions.html