- This promotion is open to residents of the UK only aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter, visit https://www.cifclean.co.uk/cif-campaign/clean-future.html and complete the ten question within the questionnaire.
- The opening date for entries is 08:00 BST on 14 April 2021 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 12:00 BST on 21 April 2021.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per email address. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge, and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses, and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There are 10 prizes in total. Each of the 10 winners will receive Lever Direct Ultimate Cifmas Bundle, including a selection of 16 Cif home care products. Prizes will be delivered by post. Available in the United Kingdom only.
- Winners will be selected at random by an independent judge, through a draw from all valid entries made by the closing date[DA1] . In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email by a representative from within 14 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 14 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse, and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- The winner’s details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (please do not send entries to this address).