How to clean grout
When tiles are the backdrop of your bathroom, you don’t want the mould on grout to let you down.
Keeping your tiles and grout clean brings a shine and sparkle to the entire room, providing a beautiful backdrop that brightens the whole room – giving everything a warm, luminous glow.
Cleaning tile grout is quick and easy with Cif Ultrafast with Bleach. Just follow the steps below to bring your grout back to life.
You will need:
- Cif Ultrafast with Bleach
- A damp cloth
How to clean:
- Spray Cif Ultrafast with Bleach over the surface of your tiles, making sure to spray over the grout area.
- If the dirt is really tough, leave for one minute.
- Wipe away with a damp cloth.
And there you have it: cleaning tile grout is an easy way to restore your bathroom to its sparkling best.
The finishing touches
But don’t leave it there. Once you’ve got that sparkling backdrop, we’ve got a few ideas on how you can draw attention to it and really make a statement in your bathroom.
Bring the spa to your bathroom
Match the clean simplicity of your tiles with a minimal, uncluttered display around the sink – candles in jars give the bathroom a luxurious feel.
- Evoke the relaxing atmosphere of a spa by filling up tall glass jars of different heights with water, and topping each one with a floating candle.
- Add flowers to the bottom of the jar or twist leaves inside them for a pop of colour against your now-shiny bathroom. See how in our video above.
Floral and fragrant
- Want to add a second touch to your bathroom?
- For a clean and classic look, a large glass jug makes a great vase and allows an uninterrupted view of your gleaming backdrop.
- Fill your vase with fresh or dried flowers: try bunches of fragrant lavender, which not only look pretty, but fill the room with a subtle, soothing perfume, too.